Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sweetness of "Mother"..!!


This is the day(10th may), i am waiting for to wish her and wanna be with her the whole day.... My MOM--I love her soooo much and even soooo many of my pals knew that. She is my best friend...i share everything with her. She is my strength and even she is only my weakness...huh. I love her sooo much that i cant even express in words.
" I believe in love at first sight...because, I've been loving my mom ever since i opened my eyes. "
And, today i am gonna spend my whole day with her....will take her out to a restaurant and i wanna take her out for a movie too...she's asking me from a long time...hehe.

And, finally....here's a poem dedicated to you my sweeeeeeeet Mom...

Mom's smiles can brighten any moment,
Mom's hugs put joy in all our days,
Mom's love will stay with us forever
and touch our lives in precious ways...

The values you've taught,
the care you've given,
and the wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my life
in more ways than I can count.

I Love you Mom!
I Love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much.....!!!

2 comments:

Shruti said...

Hmmm...love at first sight always?? Hehe...

Aunty's lucky to have you as her son.. You are such a sweetheart!

Shruti said...

Check out my blog as well at your ease.